TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who is keen im going to spent the day at the oxley hwy on saturday the 7th october this will the last time i ride this road till ive moved back to sydney wont have time to do it after this date have to much shit to organise with my house and moveing so iff you are keen to ride the best road in NSW get your arse up here some meeting place as allways at gingers creek at 10.30/11.00 am

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
meeting at long flat not gingers creek looks like i had to meny beers before writeing this thread last night

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
matt its 160klm from coffs to long flat and i have no idea how fair it is from brisbane to long flat i no im 350klm from brisbane here at glen innes i thought you had no B/L

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Haven't got the letter yet with the court date yet so one last big hoorah might be in order.

Besides...when has that ever stopped anyone. :O

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
matt your more then welcome to crash at my house iff you decide to make it down

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats doing lads who in so fair as allways just baz and myself and bretto maybe work permiting very slack boys very slack

·
Registered
303 Posts
do you expect anything more days from the boys on this I've said it befor tell them there a great coffee shop with ocean views up there and see the response you get.

·
Registered
258 Posts
mmm.. coofee...:laugh
Boys I'd be there if i had a working motor!:bawling :bawling :banghead
And i sure as shit aint doing it on the 50cc scooter:thatsgay I already have to do 60 highway kms on it a day at the moment! its bags of fun below 70kmh, but wont go much faster unless i push it off a cliff. and i'd have to leave tonight to meet you there in time:coocoo

·
Registered
54 Posts
tlsforever said:
do you expect anything more days from the boys on this I've said it befor tell them there a great coffee shop with ocean views up there and see the response you get.
HEHE well I guess you TLS riders just aren't cool enough to sip latte's with:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bretto said:
HEHE well I guess you TLS riders just aren't cool enough to sip latte's with:laugh :laugh
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
no it just that tlr riders are up them self's :devious

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tlsforever said:
are comeing or are you working mate :O

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mate I'll be there I ride a tls remember.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet brett i might have 2 lads from here comeing along to if i can con there sorry arse's in to it both have brand new bikes and they never ride the bloody things

·
Registered
54 Posts
days said:
sweet brett i might have 2 lads from here comeing along to if i can con there sorry arse's in to it both have brand new bikes and they never ride the bloody things
Looks like we might have a V-twin gang to bully some shiny new fours then!:devious :devious

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are you 3 lads still keen because i am will be at long flat like i said at around 10.30/11.00am will see you lads there let me no iff you are not going

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Alright I'm in seeing as you'll be moving to Sydney and this is the last run. I got Friday of so I'm gonna run down to Coffs and spend that night at the Hoey Moey on the beach for some cheap food and booze then I'll leave from there in the morning.

Is this long flat place hard to find? Do I just hit Port Macquarie then head inland?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
matt you take the 2nd turn of to port mac not the 1st you get of the hwy on the left hand side at the round about turn right and go over the over pass that takes you over the hwy and that road is the oxley it will take you to wauchope then onto long flat all up from the time you get of the hwy to long flat is i think about 50klm at best mate cant miss the place little town 1 pub 1 servo if im get there early like i allways do ill just keep heading to wauchope to meet up with you all from coffs its about 200klm to long flat 100klm to kempsey then 50 to port mac and then 50klm or so to long flat there is lots of speed camera's from coffs to port mac to mate and there is allways cop cars running around on the hwy so be warned you still have my mbl number dont you if you get lost ring it

1 - 20 of 41 Posts