He was class on Top Gear, such a waste!!! :O

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
who are you talkin about? :O :confused

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I read an article that he is still alive but in crtical and stable condition? for those that don't know Richard Hamond works with Jeremy Clarkson in the BBC show TOP GEAR. Richard is the short guy that love porsches.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I hope he's alright, he's hilarious, even if he did have his teeth whitened (inside joke from one episode)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hope he'll be ok!

The top Gear Crew needs the bike minded presenter to balance thing out agains Clarkson.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Wife was shocked when she heard the news about him, she fancys him:banghead She must be into small things:O except me of course:devious :devious :devious :laugh
Hope he makes a full recovery as he's very entertaining, top gear is the only motoring show i can watch without her moaning:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
paul.haydock said:
top gear is the only motoring show i can watch without her moaning:laugh :laugh :laugh
She can't fancy him that much then :laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Steve TLS said:
She can't fancy him that much then :laugh
:laugh :laugh :laugh Nice one Steve

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Elvington Airfield is less than 10 miles from my house and the place I have broke my wrist, ankle, thumb and hand over the years road racing there.

Understandably it's not my favourite place :laugh

A couple of photo's from there, as you can see the surface is pretty crap and starting to break up as each winter goes by. You can see the old Control Tower in the background. The Gazeebo of doom as we call it is the pre race night before where we have a few tinnies. That's not me btw smoking dope ........

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Anybody seen any pictures of the car/wreckage yet ?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
ok, isnt this the guy that hosted brainiac also! i loved that show

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
TL Freak said:
ok, isnt this the guy that hosted brainiac also! i loved that show

Indeed it is :yes

Best wishes to the Hamster :hail

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
dammit! i really like that guy.....hope he pulls through, i loved watching them blow shit up!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts