TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may already know I recently put up a concept drawing/ image of what I'd like to see is Suzuki were to bring the TL1000r back for 2014.

However I have never really got on or liked the replacement (THE SV1000) and seen as a few friends have owned them and liked the power and the way they handled I decided all that would need updating for 2014 is the looks

Below is my image for my concept:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mok_183/8613504905/in/photostream/

Hope you all enjoy it. You can look at my other concepts on there if you have time. views always appreciated.

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
Sv looks great mate,
If only someone would listen

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sv looks great mate,
If only someone would listen
Hahaha definitely! just got a reply from Michael Neeves about a TL and TRX re-design. May send him this aswell as he wasnt too keen about redesigning "cult" bikes so maybe he will be a fan of a re-design of a current v-twin bike

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
How about a re design of the gsx600f
Have a few beers and do it with 1 eye open, it's bound to be an improvement

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hahaha definitely! just got a reply from Michael Neeves about a TL and TRX re-design. May send him this aswell as he wasnt too keen about redesigning "cult" bikes so maybe he will be a fan of a re-design of a current v-twin bike
so what if hes not too keen lol

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Looks good :) Please take this in the right context but it reminds me too much of a 'Blade :O

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:hailFantastic work fella....
cheers man!

so what if hes not too keen lol
haha he does speak sense sometimes but I think he could be wrong this time

Looks good :) Please take this in the right context but it reminds me too much of a 'Blade :O
The Fireblade is a very well selling bike, maybe suzuki should do it to up there numbers!

i like it but know what you mean about blade that side panel looks like its off one
The side panel is from a 2013 gsxr 750, but still its better than a blade as its suzuki and has a V-twin engine ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts