TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya All ,I have just kind of inherited a tl , after a little digging around I've discovered it's a Canadian import , were these restricted in any way?? Its come with a big box of spares including throttle bodies etc and the ecu has unrestricted 125bhp wrote on it ??? There is also other ecu's in the box. And want to obviously get the best out of it so will swap out the bad for good if it's the case or is there any parts I would need to unrestrict it if it was due to where it originally came from ?? Hope that makes sense lol

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
the first of the ecu's were very crude and felt more powerful but werent.
the latset ecu's were smoother and MORE powerful in the mid range so felt tamer but were in fact more powerful overall.
fit the ecu with the highest numbers on it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
:stupid

And Canadian models are not restricted.

Don't use the 125 BS, use the other one and fit an ATRE if not already done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
125bs?? Atre where is the best place to get one ? I seen them on eBay for £26 but unsure if this is just gunna be cheap crap ? Thanks for the info all appreciated and taken on board . Cheers guys
Sam.

·
Registered
182 Posts
125bs?? Atre where is the best place to get one ? I seen them on eBay for £26 but unsure if this is just gunna be cheap crap ? Thanks for the info all appreciated and taken on board . Cheers guys
Sam.
(125 bull s**t)

''Atre'' Don't know, made my own, years ago (with Steve's page help) but get one that's plug and play for your year's TL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts