Votes: 79 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
I guess someone would need to take responsibility for doing it...

It was stevetls but since the new regime lots of things have fallen by the by

·
Registered
463 Posts
i voted yes but as stu says someone would have to take responsibility of running it i suppose the end result of the poll will tell you if theres enough interest

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
yes from me.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Yes but I agree it would need somebody to monitor/run it................not the never seen or heard of "site owners".

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
i say bring it back..... even if it's starts off as maybe a TLOTQ (TL of the quarter) so 4 winners a year plus the overall winner and if it picks up then go with monthly?

Either way, we need more than 10people voting every month! There needs to be a better turn out of folk supporting!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm up for it :) maybe have a nominations post open for a month or two where people can nominate OTHER bikes (not their own) but only nominated once, for example once someone has nominated bike A it can no longer be nominated, otherwise you could just count the nominations lol .. and whoever runs it takes the nominations, turns into a poll with a couple of pics of each bike and posts it for members to vote

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Nup , its a who has the biggest wallet contest .
Can be Tas but over the years theres been plenty of bikes won it that have been put together over a very long time simply because the owners (like myself) dont have big wallets and its a bit here a bit there as it could be afforded,even then ive long forgotten how many :rant i put up with from the Mrs.:laugh

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
That statement might make some sense. But everyone is free to make suggestions. Why not shake things up and come up with different approach. Nicest looking bike with least mods. Or most miles..or most regularly used..fastest at the strip..most diy mods..most countries visited..lightest bike..coolest diy paintjob..

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
there has been TLOTY winners with minimal mods but good taste,so it doesnt matter if you have big wallet or not...
i never had money,but i make choices,rather have killer TL than fancy car,rather ride than go out clubbing,but thats me,i even quit smoking to have more money to mod my bike ;)!
few members have asked me,why spend money on old bike,couldnt i buy a new one with all that money i spend on mods?
LOL but i have a thing with TL,i love it,i love making it better,to make it mine...
some of you know im building again,and when that UNO is ready,i will build my LAST TL,almost stock but killer performance and great look!

so my opinion was?

bring it back,we ZONERS need and want TLOTM back!

·
Registered
264 Posts
After 17 years of ownership, I finally got the TL together. Had the money, but timing is everything. Couldnt agree more with Troy, part of owning is modifying the TL, year after year. So yeah, reboot the TLOTM!

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
i have a thing with TL,i love it ..... im building again,and when that UNO is ready .............. ZONERS need and want TLOTM back!
TLOTM Aug 08 TLOTM Aug 09 TLOTY 2009 TLOTM Sept 10 TLOTM July 12
SAMs 1080,AKRAPOVIC EVO1,PC3+custom map,ÖHLINSx3,ISR-Brakes,carbon....

and Troy wants to even up the number of trophies he has on his shelf! ... :lol

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
TLOTM Aug 08 TLOTM Aug 09 TLOTY 2009 TLOTM Sept 10 TLOTM July 12
SAMs 1080,AKRAPOVIC EVO1,PC3+custom map,ÖHLINSx3,ISR-Brakes,carbon....

and Troy wants to even up the number of trophies he has on his shelf! ... :lol
actually,I have trophies on my shelf...
everytime i win,my wife gets one made,just because she is the best!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts