8,244 Posts
A big WHOO HOO :banana for all us geeks and nerds! :laugh

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats on owning a 69

TLS_Addict said:
Nice, they should have used a 69 camaro. They look nicer than the 70, but I guess I am biased due to owning a 69...;-)
they used the cars that won the 05 series, hence the 70 camaro...

:)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks, I also have a decent 81 that has some good motor work, shocks, springs, tranny, 3.90 gears...etc

My father has a 79 from florida, fantastic body! Rebuilt engine and 4:10 gears....fun car.

Also he has a 57' chevy 210 4-door with 48,000 miles with original engine, tranny, rear.

The 69 is a texas car with just the original 255 hp 350 ci engine. Body is in good shape, car runs, but needs a complete restoration to be really nice, but not much rust. I have a 4-bolt main 454 bored 30 over with some 396ci 375hp heads (2.19/1.72 valves with 115 cc chambers...I think 115). 250 domed pistons making 9.5:1 compression. Crane came with 553.571 duration. This car should really run. Also have a drag race tranny ($800) with a super low first gear for dragging. All I need is a 12-bolt rear. So if anyone has a posi for this car let me know! I am willing to travel to get it.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet:thumbup

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys. :thumbup

addict. those are some cool cars. post up some pictures if you have em handy.

:hail

hes one you might appreciate..

·
Registered
676 Posts
GREAT CAR MAN!

love the wheel stand! I dont want to do that, just make a fast street car.

Got the Camaro's after the accident with the corvette my father gave me for college. Lasted 2 weeks after he did that, drove the car for 2 years prior though....

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
So N2...any mods to the bike planned to keep it competitive with all the folks who'll up the ante next year to blow that old heavy sportbike off the track? :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Good going :thumbup

Way to represent.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
TLS_Addict said:
Nice, they should have used a 69 camaro. They look nicer than the 70, but I guess I am biased due to owning a 69...;-)
This post is worthless without pics!!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
dude thats pretty detailed pic of your bike, they got the dymags and the black parts in there.....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
very cool Dr Socks!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts