TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch highway patrol tonight ??? Rider gets booked for speeding and questioned as to why he only had a car license riding a "new" 1000cc motorcycle :laugh Just goes to show how old these programmes are.
Bike sounded good too with its yoshi's:)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I got booked twice for riding a bike with only a car licence. The first one cost me NZ$50 the second NZ$55 so I thought "Right about time I got a licence" :laugh I got my first road bike when I was about 20 but it took 5 years to get the licence ;)

Still don't see the problem myself ...

·
Registered
466 Posts
that one was a repeat tonight,my wife told me about everything about 2 min before they happened :)

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
It was bloody near to being in the parts bin after that cockhead came around the corner in his car and just missed running into it .Not a program that should be shown to promote Kiwis with any form of intelligence.:bash

·
Registered
191 Posts
You guys get our highway patrol program over there? Strange, i thought they would keep it local in nz and you would have your own version of it?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
You guys get our highway patrol program over there? Strange, i thought they would keep it local in nz and you would have your own version of it?
Its one of the most popular comedys on TV here atm :laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts