TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Mod,
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More playing around with the new camera, this time in the yard...
Click for the full 10.1mp images... ~between 3 and 4 megs each.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Burn, what camera did you get.??

I'm looking at getting a new one. And I was looking at a Cannon EOS 400D c/w 18-55 and 75mm-300mm lense kit. $1200aust

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Very nice, we're pretty much past peak up here. I got a few shots of the last of Fall with my truck this past weekend. This week it's like all the trees just dumped their leaves. Of course maybe they knew the weather that hit today. Nice sheet of ice over the truck right this moment.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:thumbup

·
Super Mod,
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Burn, what camera did you get.??

I'm looking at getting a new one. And I was looking at a Cannon EOS 400D c/w 18-55 and 75mm-300mm lense kit. $1200aust
It's a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XTi (could be the same, just a different name for the NA market :O ). Came only with a 18-55 lens. I have a 28-90 and 100-300 from my old Cannon 35mm that also work with it. :)

I also have the battery grip attachment that looks like a speed-winder on an older 35mm camera. I doubles the battery capacity and had an adapter that lets you use AA batteries if you get into a bind. It also has a second button for snapping off vertical pics and hold the camera more comfortably. Nice little extra to have. :pirate

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
they are fantastic cameras!! i have the 350d... so its the one below the one you have here. still has the same kit lense tho.

Have you tried the 50mm f1.8 mkII?? you will fall inlove with the sharpness and the quality of the optics!!!

im looking at getting a 5d, but its expensive!!

love the pics BTW, you get some awesome contrast and colours from the standard kit lense!!! i never really got on with mine in the sharpness or contrast department.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts