TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Place and nice people.. had a good weekend and got to see a lot of the city

Hotel we stayed in

Random canal shots

Dam Square

Arty Shots

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...looks like fun...

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Fantastic town. I sat in the Leitzapline in April on Queens day and saw the biggest party I've ever seen, and everyone getting along. Drank a lot of beer as well :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Won't it be a tad cold in Jan?

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I soooo want to go there. Would be nice to visit my birthplace. Well, not Amsterdam but Amersfoort actually. But close enough.

Nice pics :thumbup

·
Registered
906 Posts
Why not attend a track day on Assen or Zandvoort?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
crashtd ,
I'm betting the best time to visit is October when the Octoberfest is on :cheers =:banana =:puke

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
All those pics and not 1 BONG or Hooker? :coocoo
How could it have been any fun :laugh

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
crashtd ,
I'm betting the best time to visit is October when the Octoberfest is on :cheers =:banana =:puke

actually, octoberfest is in september.

best time to visit amsterdam is beginning of may for Queens day...biggest party you'll ever see.

·
Registered
823 Posts
aaah I remember it all so well, on one of my trips to amsterdam I actually lost a whole day out my life.....

:banana :banana P-A-R-T-Y :banana :banana

nice pics by the way :thumbup

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
actually, octoberfest is in september.

best time to visit amsterdam is beginning of may for Queens day...biggest party you'll ever see.
Well you learn something new everyday :confused .You would think those crazy dutchmen would call it a Septemberfest.:coocoo :laugh

·
Registered
871 Posts
nice pics, I hope to travle some day the world is a very fasinating place and I would love to travle it!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts