TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Nope., but for the money they have adjustable plate, pegs have sliders, custome lever with replaceable end, even the rod looks really well-made.

The bike in the pics has some interesting bits too..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
the purple one is owned by ratedr-tlr......bad ass bike, shoot him a PM im sure he will answer you...those are killer looking rearsets, i have been lookin for some but never pulled the trigger, keep us updated

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
:stupid

That's Ratedr-tlr. A wonderful piece of work. :hail

·
Registered
462 Posts
They look really nice. I would buy some but, I am hesitant on sending my money to Thailand.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They look really nice. I would buy some but, I am hesitant on sending my money to Thailand.
Ditto about Thailand but he has good feedback and I have already recieved confirmation of my order. Everything seems okay so far. Hopefully I'm not going to get :eek:wned from some :deal

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Feeling better about the whole deal. I emailed him a question regarding additional sets and he replied the next day. Seems legit. Plus he was happy I was promoting his product. Maybe theres a group buy in the future.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hey guys,

That is my TL on his eBay site. I'm actually a dealer for tese rearsets and I'm about to run a group buy.
Let me know who's interested.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
havent looked yet rated but have you posted it yet? im trying to decide between headers/exhaust for my camaro or parts for my TL for my xmas present so let me know how much they are gonna run

·
Registered
292 Posts
Those look pretty good. I want gilles but the price is high. I noticed that the carbon heel plate is on the opposite side than the gilles. I wonder why that is?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Ok..so i'm a little new to the whole bike parts thing. You guys weren't kidding when you told me to hide my credit cards. The rear sets replace the foot pegs right? So what are the advantages of replaceing them?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts