TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a rear rotor for me tiller...

Used is fine and might be a good excuse to go the wavy route if it were a really good deal...

Any suggestions on where to get one cheap?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I've got a used one in good shape that was drilled out, lightened by TCM Motorsports. Plan was me to run it on my spare track wheel that has another TCM rotor mounted on it but it was too much hassle switching out a different rotor each wheel change. I'll post up a picture of it in a few hours & that will let me think of a good price. FWIW the lightening service costs $70 (exchange) but I know I will never get that for it...

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Not to steal Doblonia's thunder.

I have a stock OEM rear rotor, bead blasted and repainted black (kinda novice looking but you can repaint it or just run it like it is, I would say 70-90% of new thickness (haven't put a mic on it). I think I paid $60 for it... $60 + shipping and it's yours

never been mounted, I have a set of Galfers I will be mounting up this winter so I don't need it.

let me know.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I have tried contacting TCM a couple of times about getting my stocker done up... they still working?? no one ever returned email or phone calls,.. heck there so close to me i could ride down and :bitchslap them.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
zippytls said:
I have tried contacting TCM a couple of times about getting my stocker done up... they still working?? no one ever returned email or phone calls,.. heck there so close to me i could ride down and :bitchslap them.
...I tried to give them money for rear sets for almost a full year with no return to my emails or messages...they must not care anymore...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts