TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an extra rear stand taking up space that they want to get rid of? The one I have doesn't want to work with the TLR....worked great for the GSXR though. Go figure...I just put rear spools on last night, so either kind will work (hopefully).
Thanks

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Turn the holders round the other way (So you just have the bars facing the bike and the cups / hooks facing out) and then the bars will slot into the swingarm where the lower beam part meets the main swingarm just in front of the chain adjusters. It will work fine until you get another.

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UKbiker said:
Turn the holders round the other way (So you just have the bars facing the bike and the cups / hooks facing out) and then the bars will slot into the swingarm where the lower beam part meets the main swingarm just in front of the chain adjusters. It will work fine until you get another.

:hail TLR's
I would but my ghetto stands have the U slots...so if I turned them around...they would be the same as they are....:banghead

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fengler said:
i got one you can buy, it cost $3000 but hey it comes with a free tls! :devious :laugh
Trust me...still thinking very hard about it....just not sure if I can bring myself to buy a TLS....even if it is for the track....:laugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts