TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a door stopper lying around they would like to get rid of?
mines seized up, as good as an excuse it is to upgrade to an ohlins or bitubo its just out of thr price range at the moment.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
They breed here :dunno

Gave the stocker to Colin when he bought the bike. Send Rupe's modified one to a new owner. I've still got one left over :confused

You want it, you can have it. You know where I live :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I got rid of mine long ago :laugh It was for an R anyway.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks heaps Stevo!!
maybe tomorrow if thats cool
i'll get some tips off ya for how to mod it as well
:cheers

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
I'll be around tomorrow if you want to come pick it up. Any night after work is OK too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i got one as well...

but sounds like Steve has hooked you up.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Yeah i got one too, but once again Steve's on the ball to help someone out again.:thumbup

Steve you must have like a bike in bits under your bench with all these parts you got lying around!:confused

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Not quite, I gave you nearly everything :laugh (everything that came off the bike anyway).

The rest of the stuff just appeared over the years. :dunno

·
Registered
149 Posts
Heya Guy's,

While we are on this subject how do you know if it's stuffed? I got my baby fired up today and took her on her first test run.... Man was it sweet just to be back on two wheels let alone my TLS.

Anyway something is clicking and sounds nasty. I think it's coming from the bloody rotary damp but how can I be sure?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Veetwin4me said:
Heya Guy's,

While we are on this subject how do you know if it's stuffed? I got my baby fired up today and took her on her first test run.... Man was it sweet just to be back on two wheels let alone my TLS.

Anyway something is clicking and sounds nasty. I think it's coming from the bloody rotary damp but how can I be sure?
come over to my place and we'll look at it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks Marzzz, I have the bike booked in for RWC tomorrow so I'll see how I go with that first. I'd still like to catch up with you some time soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts