TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

·
Registered
790 Posts
worked for me :O

vid was sweet! awesome sound

·
14,150 Posts
After clicking three times it came up. Sounds sweet. No matter where I have the camera mounted I have the mic in the rear...best sound, low wind noise. :thumbup

·
Registered
935 Posts
Is it just me, or...

Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to upload the vids on a site that allows downloading?

It's a lot more fun to browse the video-archive on my harddrive than working through the internet.

Regards from Denmark
Johnny

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
nice vid mate!

Your mate left it a bit late to overtake that first car:devious

Must have been a solar eclipse that aswell:lol

top work!

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Nice road that. :thumbup

·
14,150 Posts
humle said:
Is it just me, or...

Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to upload the vids on a site that allows downloading?

It's a lot more fun to browse the video-archive on my harddrive than working through the internet.
Of course it would be, but unfortuately those sites cost money and can put restrictions on your bandwidth while others such as google and youtube don't charge anything and don't limit you. I pay for my own site so you can download my videos as much as you want, but I can understand not wanting to pay for that as well. If I wasn't using my server space for other things as well I would be using the free services too.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Just got back from a fast ride with wacked through some of the best canyons socal has to offer. The man and his bro, on the ZX7 in the vid though I did not meet him, are definately comfortable with their steeds and these particular canyons.

It's great running with other tillers and tilliss, when I can keep up, and am definately looking forward to future strafing.

P.S. if he post the vid of this run just pretend that he was pushing 130mph so I don't look so bad:devious :laugh

:bwtiller :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts