TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ike it says I need a reat axle, let's make a deal. A new one is $62.00 at the local dealer, lets beat that price :coocoo

W

·
0 Posts
i got one you can have for nothing, just pay shipping and it's yours :thumbup

could take a while from belgium though. If you find nothing in your neighborhood, just gimme a yell!
cheers,
jan

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
I have one Doug, Do you need everything, nut and chain adjustments or just the axle. Shipping info. Im about to go ship a back protector to my buddy for a track day. Can get it out today.

going to go get it out and ready, 11:45 EST now, Try to wait until 3PM before shipping the BP.

JIC check pm for # for quicker response

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
eek I cant find it, will look a little more after feeding the offspring. Moved alot of stuff and did some rearranging and have found everything but. Frame swingarm, and the swingarm shaft, but yet to see the axle.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Wreckah and Jeff, I am trying the European version if he PM's me back, Jeff and I talked he is still hunting his but it is close :)

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
I got one you can have, I just hate shipping stuff. I guess I could shove it into a post office bubble-wrap envelope...or drop it at a pack/wrap/send place...

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Greg, but I got one.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Hate shipping stuff? The hardest part is finding a box. It's all easy after that. www.usps.com click and ship baby! Print out the label online, tape it to the box and give it to your mail carrier! :thumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts