TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you UK lot know I had a good mate called Julie (Who some of you met at the track days etc). We had been just mates for over 5 years and she was a regular pillion for most of that time. Ive now got a cracking new girlfriend called Indi who some of you met on the TLP(UK) rideout last month. She rocks my world !! :hail
Julie has now gone totally bunny boiler on me. She's sending me hate email, sending Indi snotty emails and telling all my mates how much of a bastard she thinks I am for 'Dumping her'. :confused WTF .. We NEVER were boyfriend / Girlfriend :dunno

Im just glad I changed my password on here or she would be trying to convince you lot Im more of a twat than you already think I am !! :laugh

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
some times women think they are in a relationship when in the guy's eyes its just friends with "benifets" and they get all wierd when u find someone else.. ive been there before.. comunication is the KEY in this kind of a delema.. or just tell her to "F" off.. good luck mate..

Ash

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Hmmm , DID you have Sex with Julie? If so I think she thought you were more then just buddies.

Last I check friends do not have sex, If they do, either they become more then friends or they stop being friends.

That has been my experience at least. Wish you luck.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was no benefits for me ... It was just friends nothing else !! Thats why its so hard to take all the abuse Im getting.

Women are weird creatures sometimes (All females on TLZ are excluded from that statement :devious :laugh)

:hail TLR's

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
Better get a side car and then you can take them both at the same time. :laugh

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Woman trouble. Isn't that redundant? :coocoo :lol

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I've been through the same shit bro. My buddy's girlfriend and I were always close. Nothing ever happened, but it almost did before I stopped it :)banghead wtf was I thinking :banghead). We were friends for like a year, then I got a girlfriend and she became the biggest bitch to my girlfriend for no reason. Some girls just want their cake and to eat it too, but when someone else gets to lick the icing, it's too much for them.

I say just sit Julie down and talk to her about it, but be open to her feelings. True, she's going about it wrong, but she's just hurt. Maybe you guys never did anything, but maybe she wanted something to happen, but it never did. If she's a true friend, she'll take to you about it and accept it. If not, grudge **** her and send her on her way.

Dr. Phil out!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Been there too. One day just friends, the next day I'm dodging bullets.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Dude there is no such thing as Friends with benifits when it comes to woman..As soon as u bang them there girlfriends in there minds...in the 5 years where u with other woman around here..its wierd such a long time and she is just now getting the hint..There is a thin line between love and hate!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.