TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i guess we need the PH6018 not the PH6017A, maybe i should start reading the boxes instead of trusting where walmart employees put things on the shelves :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Ooops :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinda screws up a nice day of riding, now i gotta make the trip back out to wally world and try to exchange the filter, last time we'll see 60 in wisconsin and i blew it by not reading a stupid box....DOH!!!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
dunkchamp55 said:
kinda screws up a nice day of riding, now i gotta make the trip back out to wally world and try to exchange the filter, last time we'll see 60 in wisconsin and i blew it by not reading a stupid box....DOH!!!
...please refer to the title of the last PM you sent me:laugh...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
well first off you shouldnt be going to wally world for your oil filters :coocoo

get the suzuki filter...its better. period.

or at least a k&n or something good...not that fram shit or whatever you get at wally world. just a little fyi :thumbup

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bx i havent been having the greatest of luck latley, but oh well ill get over it. i guess the topic of filters has been discussed more than anything on the planet, FRAM SUZUKI K&N they all do the same thing, some offer more than others but around mayville, wi there isnt much to choose from.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
TLR-Billbo said:
well first off you shouldnt be going to wally world for your oil filters :coocoo

get the suzuki filter...its better. period.

or at least a k&n or something good...not that fram shit or whatever you get at wally world. just a little fyi :thumbup

:bs ...:rolleyes

There is nothing wrong with a fram filter.. I have been running them for years and Many or many of miles.. Never a problem what so ever...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Always keep several on the shelf. It's not like I'm gonna stop riding. Dont feel so bad. I'm a good 3 hrs North of ya and I had ta work. Time to prep the sleds.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You did the same thing I did last week.The scary thing is I even bought the 6017a also instead of the correct one too.Thought that was kinda strange.I still have the 6017a if any one has a Prairie four wheeler.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was weird cause when i went to put it on i stuck her on there and i didnt remember them being soo damn tight, so i tried a little harder and still nothing, took a closer look and i was like WTF.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
WTF!!!! What doesn't Walmart sell??? I could have done my oil change today if I knew Walmart sells oil filters.:banghead :banghead :banghead

1 - 12 of 12 Posts