TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to patch the feekin bike up and I get numptys like this!:rant I just sent this, but I shouldn't bloody have to!:

:banghead

Nick,

I'm gutted, got the mirror, it's a LEFT and I gave you a note about wanting a RIGHT twice. I know that s**t happens I'm just gutted it had to happen to me, cos the bike is virtually ready to be back on the road after a crash (kid ran in front of me). I was really looking forward to going out on Sunday and getting back to using it to commute as I'm sick of using the train and scrounging lifts of people.

Please let me know if we can sort this out quick, I'll scrounge a lift to the post office tomorrow lunch to return it with the form filled out.

Cheers,
Chris

WTF!!!!!:rant :rant :rant

Feel better now, thanks. I'm not gonna say who it is, cos it doesn't matter, but they had over 2400 feedbacks, 106 pos in the past month (no neg's), 1 neutral in 6 months and no negs in a year.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks posh:thumbup it was a ZX9 mirror - doubt ya got one a those!:laugh ...although I still have an original left so...errr....yes please :) Though ya done so much for me, it's getting emotional!:laugh

No tornado it weren't blacks...used em a coupla years ago, fine by me - but I wouldn't trust em too far:no

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chris if ur stuck, try www.wemoto.com they stock tl mirrors cheap too:)
cheers fella, just got an email off matey boy. He says he'll put one in todays post - which is fair. I just gotta haul my ass up to the post office and post his poxy bleedin' LEFT mirror back to him!:rant

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just ride the damn thing without the mirror you big girl!
:laugh
:coocoo but how am I supposed to know when to ride faster to evade police?

:devious

·
Registered
813 Posts
mirrors we dont need no stinking mirrors!!!

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts