TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,
I’m looking to upgrade my stock 1998 TLR brake master cylinder for a radial version. I was wondering if one from a newer GSXR will work and if so which is the ideal one? I’d like to stick with Suzuki a, for the cost and b, for the parts coverage.
My bike runs a stick front end with a pair of freshly rebuilt tokico six pots. I’m based in the uk, if that makes any difference. I’d love brembo, etc but funds will not allow at the moment. I also don’t trust the Chinese and unknown brands that you see around and as a Suzuki master with reservoir can be had for £50-60 delivered I thought that would be the best option for the price/quality. If someone could advise which version (600, 750, 1000) and witch model (K?, etc) I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that information. Any particular model and year that I should look at as an option mate?
Andy.

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anybody advise if a 19x18 radial master cylinder would be suitable with the Tokico 6 pots on an R?
Cheers, Andy.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I run a Yamaha R1 Brembo radial from 2004-2007, Nissin big bore 4 pots, Spiegler lines and "worked on" standard forks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts