Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of race fairings for my new tls trackbike

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Chelapa is working on a set.
www.bikeroffice.de has a nice carbon front and rear race fairing. I saw the front in person and it's really good quality (this item is NOT on the web site). Just write him an e-mail for a price quote (he's German).

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
38 Posts
Take a look at Wareagle.com. I almost bought the whole damn set up but ran out of money before I could. Give them a look though. You might find what you are looking for. You can also look at sharkskinz too.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
let me be the first to mention War Eagle has a less than steller reputation on this forum. Buyer beware.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Also take a look on TLPlanet. A guy by the name nwcycles has a full set of sharkskinz on sale. Not sure if they are still there or for what years. They are about 500.00. Painted white and I dont think they were really used too much either.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Chelapa - when are you going to post those pics in the For Sale thread? :O Now I have to decide whether or not to finish up the gixxer fairing I have or go back to a TLS fairing :confused I already have lights for the gixxer setup...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
not thread related but ziggy I sent you a PM

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not thread related but ziggy I sent you a PM

@deltl1ks PM'ed ya back.

I think I found a set of fairing a bit closer to home, thanks all for the help

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
If you want to fit a GSXR1000 Fairing I'm selling a fitting kit I made for my S in the Want to Sell section Clicky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts