TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening Zone! Hope all are well....

Quick, maybe, question for those in the know....does anyone know the Suzuki Part # for the Factory Suzuki TLR Projector Headlight Assembly? I have one but not at my bike and trying to help another friend out to verify what he is buying on craigslist!

He is in the military and his wife is trying to surprise him....she knows nothing about bikes or using the interweb! On top of that someone else is supposedly helping her out! It's a cluster f*ck.....so I def want to do my very best to help her and surprise her husband so if anyone knows for sure the Suzi Part # for that R Projector Headlight Assembly I know be sure would appreciate it!

Bad part is I have one but I won't be back to bike for another week and half and I don't want her/him to miss out on it....,,"IF" it really is the OEM light!

Again....I know he and I will appreciate the help if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks
Crazy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? I found 3 part numbers but no one has one that knows the part number?

Come on fellas don't let me down now.....the Zone has never let me down yet!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey Crazy ...are you looking for the After market Angel/Devil eyes Projector Halogen chop up up the headlight part ...or ...The OEM ....:confused

V4V:thumbup

·
Registered
3,463 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
OEM R Factory projector headlight
One has been mentioned above and the one I have that has the projector or high beam in it takes the H4 bulb too. check out our TL Manual crazy, For headlamp HEADLAMP (E4,E18,E22,E25,E34) 35100-02F90-999 this has the high beam on the left side with running light or 35100-02F71-999, there is one left that havs no running light.

35100-02F81-999

Three in total.

V4V

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brother I am totally confused! I too found 3 different part numbers.....but can't find the difference btween the three anywhere! I was hoping by chance someone would already have documented the factory Suzuki Projector Headlight but I know my luck is not that good lol.....

So my plan is to take my bike apart on Sunday and find out the part number for sure.....if I remember correctly it was stamped on the headlight!

"IF" I remember correctly.....with "IF" being the key word! I looked on the factory Suzuki box it came in and it's no where on the box! I hope it's printed in the headlight as I remember it was!

I am just not sure why there is two part numbers coming up for the R projector headlight assembly!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ok different track .... would you be able to find out what the light switch control on throttle side (right)looks like ... I.e. can switch off completely does allow for off/running light/full beam ...would narrow the search down as one of the three has no running light. You can sort this without stripping your bike down. I have a few more questions get this out the way 1st.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Euro switches on my bike to turn off light totally....I have the city light (running light) inside middle of headlight.

·
Registered
217 Posts
"BANG" :hailSnowblind ...process of elimination there is another unit with a larger Rear Rubber cowl for the Left Hi Beam they do very much the same thing and would work equally well... If you know Crazy :laughOH CEEE DEEE ....:laugh

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When sitting on the bike the left bulb is the low beam projector....on right is high beam reflector. Both sides take H1 bulbs

I still can't confirm the exact 100% correct part number....the issue is I have someone who will order me another light but ONLY if I provide the part number. If I supply the wrong part number then I'm out $400 with shipping and have the wrong light that's non refundable!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Doesn't sound like any TL lights that I've ever seen. What you describe is more akin to a BM:puke

If such a thing does exist its definitely non-standard/aftermarket. Unless it was made for the Swedish market or something. :laugh

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
35100-02F81-999 this is the TLR euro head light for use on right side (wrong side) of the road.

Got to be worth Mrs crazy's titties... And not the ones asleep in the hammocks ;)

:lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's all factory buddy..... NOT aftermarket what so ever!!

I'll check that part number, and let you know V. I appreciate the help and will let you know. Oh and what's your email and Chris?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chris is that euro light a projector on the left side when sitting on bike and reflector on right? Both should take H1 bulbs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts