TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello NOS / nitrous folks,

im not sure where to mount my dry shot nozzle. it should spray over the temp sensor but seems like its going to be much harder to get the spray to not favor the rear cylinder.

any input from those who have systems would be appreciated.

:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Not that I know anything about it really, but what about 2 small nozzels - one for each cylinder??? Only one would need to spray the temp sensor.......

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Move the temp sensor into the tower and spray there? :dunno

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
mine has a twin inlet system on a t peice from the selanoid im running one over the temp sensor to cool it hence adding more fuel and one fogging over the top if the bellmouths

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good suggestions. :thumbup billy, make sure not to use a fogger jet by the temp sensor.
you want a fan spray jet there such that the NOS boils off on the actual sensor body.

·
Registered
802 Posts
The temp sensor bit sounds like a really weird way to do things.
Why not switch a resister in with the map sensor
The ECU will se the difference between the map sensor and the
Atmospheric pressure sensor and think ram air is really working great
And shoot more fuel in to compensate

Iv never dun it , but it seems like the right way to do it

·
Registered
294 Posts
im watching this very closely, if i end up keeping my TLR i may do this. say what kind HP can the tiller handle, im thinking of a 40 shot if i end up doing it. sorry not trying to hi jack the thread i also want to know about where this sensor is being placed.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
the kit i got from the us comes with if i remember right 20 30 and 40 shot nozzles gone try the 30 shot first off best thing about free dyno time is i can set it up proprly and see how it goes

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im only planning on picking up 10 hp or so to run a particular heads up drag bracket...

:banana

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
i have bought the same kit as Billy.. gonna go the full 40 shot on the 12.. aiming for 200bhp at the rear wheel.. :devious

it comes with three jet settings of 15HP, 30HP, and 40HP

:thumbup

·
Registered
294 Posts
who here is throwing it on a TLR, i need some picks of this as to where your putting in the nozzle in the air box. i was told to put it infront of the airfilter.

ive got a mps dry system on the way. i was planning on putting this on what ever i got after i sold the TLR but the thoughts of a 170hp TLR has me thinking about keeping it hehe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts