TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else going to be there? I'm looking forward to my first track day in 6 years and dusting off the leathers.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Veetwin4me said:
Is anyone else going to be there? I'm looking forward to my first track day in 6 years and dusting off the leathers.

i wish, ill be in Perth, for 2 weeks. form the 20th onwards recruiting staff.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Going to the one on the 15th of Dec. Plus 2 others

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I'll be keen as all buggery to get out there , just as soon as I get up there .:D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
im a possable. will know by mid week

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Going to the one on the 15th of Dec. Plus 2 others
is that one with champions?

i can only see one on wed the 13th and sun 17th?

whats Qld raceway like? ive moved up from sydney and know only e creek.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey,do any of you guys want to give these knee sliders a go around Willowbank?:O

If you don't know whats going on check out the "Pucks around the world" thread.:coocoo

C'mon,someones got to be keen to have a go!!!!:devious

PM me if you're game.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
isnt willowbank a drag strip? might be hard to get the knees down:p

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Dont quote me on this but ,I think it's a racing complex that's got both circuit and strip .Will find out soon as I'm now living just down the road from it .:devious

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Dont quote me on this but ,I think it's a racing complex that's got both circuit and strip .Will find out soon as I'm now living just down the road from it .:devious
cool, anyone know who does ride days there?:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Willowbank is the drag strip. Qld Raceway is the race track. They are both in the same complex. Also have a kart track and a few other things. Qld raceway is where they hold the Qld round of the v8s and bikes. Its a flat course 4 rights two lefts long front and back straights. Its a bit lumpy into some of the corners due to the cars but its not too bad overall. Not a particularly complex track or a pretty one but it catches out most new comers as it is technically demanding.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
im booked in on the 17th, anyone else going?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heya Tom how was the day? I can't wait for this Sunday.... Bring it on!!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Heya Tom how was the day? I can't wait for this Sunday.... Bring it on!!!
i should have been more specific... 17th dec for me.

good luck on sun :devious

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
What time you getting down there VTWIN ? ,Would be good to catch up with a tlzoner .

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Great to catch up with you Gav .Bloody awesome day out ,as I said ,count me in for the next one .Dont forget to post up that footage either mate .
It'd be good to see a few more TLZ members out there too ,for next time maybe .

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Big Red,

It was an awesome Day and great to meet you, once the new dates are out for 2007 you can join me out there and I can get some footage for you? Maybe we can drag Marzzz out there to?

I transferred the footage to DVD and it looks great. I added some music so it's not so boring but I'll be getting a mic before my next outing.

As soon as I have some footage edited (One Lap) I'll post the link for all to see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts