TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have got a TL1000R clutch in my TL-S, now my question is, is the pushrod of the tls the same as in a tl-r or do i have to change that stick??

because i had to adjust the clutch cabel...

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
i have got a TL1000R clutch in my TL-S, now my question is, is the pushrod of the tls the same as in a tl-r or do i have to change that stick??

because i had to adjust the clutch cabel...
The 5 spring TLS pushrod is shorter than the 6 spring clutch version.

I have been running the shorter pushrod with a TLR clutch for ages with no problems...It would depend on how much of the adjuster screw is showing in the activator/worm.
I am running the OEM plates that came with the clutch (worn a little) The clutch plate stack height with new plates might be the difference.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 5 spring TLS pushrod is shorter than the 6 spring clutch version.

I have been running the shorter pushrod with a TLR clutch for ages with no problems...It would depend on how much of the adjuster screw is showing in the activator/worm.
I am running the OEM plates that came with the clutch (worn a little) The clutch plate stack height with new plates might be the difference.

thanx man, i will get a tl1000r pushrod because i get some new plates, i think ist beter than, becaus i have some space at the adjuster screw,

men i see you are living in a park...:confused

new zeeland??:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts