TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
fack me did you actually get time to have a drink taking all those photos,
and how come it was a pub crawl and no-one got naked:O :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Where's the TL?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bdejong said:
Where's the TL?
well... the truth is... i have no TL... stolen sept 2005.

as for nakedness! well urm, i think we ended up tooo drunk to get naked hahaha!!!

theres some male nakedness if your that way inclined :laugh :laugh

but the female race was very poor that night! much to my dissapointment!!!! :banghead :banghead

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
pub crawl :dowhat

Yeah! you lot do look like freaks :yes

But you look like you had fun doing something :confused I have no idea :dunno

mzivtins said:
but the female race was very poor that night! much to my dissapointment!!!! :banghead :banghead
I wonder why? :doh

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deltl1ks said:
pub crawl :dowhat

Yeah! you lot do look like freaks :yes
ah c'mon there no heavy metlers out there??? the TILLER "Headbangers choice?"
and there was me thinking the majority of guys on this site would be metal veterans... dissapointing! :D:D:D:D

i dont know if you guys over the pond in the U.S know o a pub crawl? seems to sound a bit alien to you guys???

let me explain... what you do is... get loadsa mates together, start at a point far far away from the town centre then walk you way to the centre... stopping at every single pub on the way for a drink, we tottalled 16 pubs and ended up at a night club till 3am...

the day started at 10:30 with a massively hot chilli for breakfast (washed down with two cans of kronenburg :) )

you guys should try it sometime!! although i think the distances are to vast over there???

·
Registered
189 Posts
Metal rules...and so does Aganist Me and Sick of it all. You may also like a band called Authority Zero http://www.authorityzero.com/ Aganist Me played here last weekend. If u ever come to Seattle, Washington we got some dope shows going on here all the time.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You guys look like a scene from the movie "Shaun of the Dead" :laugh

That movie was hilarious

Looks like fun though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts