TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you've seen, I purchased a helmet camera kit from www.helmetcamera.com.

Well, without even moving the microphone, it kind of went south between two sessions at one of my track days. Volume it was transmitting was very very faint.

Well, I contacted them as they don't specify anything in their warranty page about the microphone, just the camera. I spoke to a guy there and inquired about the microphone warranty and he stated they didn't list it on the site as no one ever has problems with their microphone. I advised him that I was having a problem and his response.

Oh...well send it in with a copy of your invoice and we'll send you a replacement.

That was it...no questions asked. I sent it off regular USPS and in less than a week I had a new microphone at my house. Way to take care of their customers! :thumbup

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Good to hear. I bought a setup from them a couple years ago and used it a bit on the dirtbike. Just set it up on the TL and looks like the auto iris isn't working, all my footage of the ride out to colorado was over exposed....guess I'll contact them and see what they say.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Good to know. My problem would be finding the darn invoice.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Its great when you get that kind of service.

Although, everybody should give it and we shouldn't be surprised when we come across a decent company.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tis true DaveC. Del, I'm a packrat so I knew I had it...just was a matter of finding it.

I was packing for the last trackday though and I take my tool box with me...never know right? Anyway, pick up the box off my workbench and there's the invoice! :banana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts