TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed my previous post regarding 'Flog me your bits' has been 'moved' but when I click on it I 'don't have access' or some such:confused

Hmm, have I done something wrong?:O , I didn't think the content was sensitive, offensive, or what not?:confused I hope not, in any case.

Can anyone enlighten me (e.g. the person that moved it perhaps)

Doc

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Think you need to subscribe to post wanted/for sale

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Hi Doc

Just to clarify, I moved/deleted your post due to the fact there is a forum specifically for buying and selling, also to post in the marketplace you are required to be a subscriber, this gives us a little reassurance that you are here for the duration and would not rip anyone off.
I usually try to inform you if I do delete a post, unfortuntely I was at work and a little busy.
I have fallen foul of the posting rule many times before I became a moderator, I used to feel that being from the uk any part requests would be best directed at the uk population, however posting in the marketplace does attract quite a few from the uk, especially those who have bits for sale

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, yes, now I see, so I have to pay a subscription to these Forums to buy or sell anything? A little unusual, I must say, but if they are the rules so be it. Yes, I did post in the UK forum so as to see if I could locate the parts locally first (merely because I am working to a schedule).
Thanks for the clarification, I shall endeavour to subscribe forthwith.

Doc

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Just to sell or post a parts wanted add, no sub needed to buy stuff being offered for sale in the for sale section.

have fun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts