TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i maybe parting my TLR if i get enough interest.....here's the list of what it has on it....i need to figure out prices as some of this stuff is unobtanium and get pics [bikes in storage].

WitchHunter-tuned fuel injectors | Yosh RS3 race cans | Pipercross airfilter | Braunberger Autosports tuned ECU | 1/5 throttle insert | Fan switch | Vandriver alu sprocket cover | LE 'works' front forks [yes the real deal] | Hyperpro RSC steering damper | Pazzo levers | Brembo Superbike Full-floating disks | Harris light weight rear caliper and rotor| Goodridge braided-steel brake lines | Vandriver rear brake reservoir | Zero Gravity windscreen | integrated taillight | Mikuni rearsets | Marchesini 5-spoke cast magnesium wheels [white with lightweight sprockets] | Penske rear shock + LE linkage [yes the real deal] | carbon front disc coolers| Vandriver +1mm swingarm eccentrics| "+" mod/"-" mod

Plus a bunch of stock take off parts, plus Yellow 98 plastics etc....

Let me know what your interested in....

·
Registered
21 Posts
May be interested in the Yosh RS3 race cans, Vandriver alu sprocket cover, Vandriver rear brake reservoir, Vandriver +1mm swingarm eccentrics, and "+" mod pending pics.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully pics should be up monday or tiesday (sorry on the road till then)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys i maybe parting my TLR if i get enough interest.....here's the list of what it has on it....i need to figure out prices as some of this stuff is unobtanium and get pics [bikes in storage].

WitchHunter-tuned fuel injectors | Yosh RS3 race cans | Pipercross airfilter | Braunberger Autosports tuned ECU | 1/5 throttle insert | Fan switch | Vandriver alu sprocket cover | LE 'works' front forks [yes the real deal] | Hyperpro RSC steering damper | Pazzo levers | Brembo Superbike Full-floating disks | Harris light weight rear caliper and rotor| Goodridge braided-steel brake lines | Vandriver rear brake reservoir | Zero Gravity windscreen | integrated taillight | Mikuni rearsets | Marchesini 5-spoke cast magnesium wheels [white with lightweight sprockets] | Penske rear shock + LE linkage [yes the real deal] | carbon front disc coolers| Vandriver +1mm swingarm eccentrics| "+" mod/"-" mod

Hi, I'm definately interested in Front Forks, Rear Shock and Wheels! PM me with prices pls and i'll get it sorted.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi, and the Yoshi Cans and Intergrated tailligh as well pls! 🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
4 Posts

Steering dampner

·
Registered
42 Posts

Id knock an old lady over to get in line for the ram air ducts and rubbers. Please for the love of god.
Edit. Actually id be into a fair amount of that there suzaki. I guess i should maybe pm you. Lol. Coming in hot!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delays guys...lots of irons in the fire.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys some parts are sold pending finalized payment .....will get everything updated once things finalize.

NOTE; before anyone gets all bent out of shape....yes some parts were purchased site unseen

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sir....as i said above parts were purchased sight unseen via PM without pictures and paid for.before i could even take them...although people mentioned that they may be interested, only a few of the group actually contacted me directly via PM with serious offers.

What happened to posting pics? Expressed interest early in a few parts and havent heard anything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts