TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devious :devious lately ive been thinking about changing the colour of the ''S'':dowhat as you probably all know it is BLACK and does look realy good:hail :hail

but i think black shows every little tiny scratch/blemish/etc etc:O so im thinking about having HER done in a SILVER paint type:O (i love the look of fichemans:hail )would you say YES or NO:O :O (has anyone seen a white ''S'':devious ):)

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I've seen white R's and they look quite good. A white S could look sweet. Maybe a black stripe down the middle of the bike with the frame blacked out too. :O Leave the air ducts black maybe.

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and black decals maybe:dunno i think it will look ok with the black wheels:dunno

·
Registered
909 Posts
Na don't do it, keep her black, maybe go candy black, or a heat transfer black. I just found a local re spray company that will do my respray for me, so its looks like i soon be going from Red to a candy black, or to a light depending black, when like hit it from black to other colours. There looking around £600 for this, but thats cheap and i getting discount cos i found out they buy from us, also what shocked me, there work is also shown in Max Power :)

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Worst Tl I ever saw was silver Jeff, a real rat bike, not well looed after though, agreed Sams bike looks great, but so does yours.
I say :no

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
don't do it....................if i ever need to have mine fixed/sprayed, it's going black.............(or maybe green like me old gixer..)

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Black TLS's rule... Don't change it. :)

Something about that bike just looks so oddly familer... :laugh

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
White could look pretty cool, but not with the silver frame. A matte black powdercoat on the frame and white would be pimpin. I say yes! :yes

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
BurnCycle said:
Black TLS's rule... Don't change it. :)

Something about that bike just looks so oddly familer... :laugh
Jeff's has decals. :fingerlol

Hows about doing the frame black Jeff. :O

Wouldnt take long to strip it down. :devious

And Jeff................It took me feckin ages to paint that!! :rant

There is about 4 coats of black, and about 8 coats of clear!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
not sure about white......my matehade a silver one..... very nice

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i went to visit the previous owner tonight and he gave me his opinion on changing the colour of the''S'':rant :rant :rant :dowhat
so ive decided to paint it PINK:devious :laugh :laugh J/k
i havent seen any pics of WHITE tillis yet so to make me happy with my paintjob im staying with the black:hail :hail especially when i see pics of BURNCYCLE'S:drool:drool(copy-cat:lol)
i might just have the tank re-sprayed black and get rid of the TACKY chequered tank protector:confused :confused

1 - 12 of 12 Posts