1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:spit

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Uh-oh.......................there's gonna be tears over this :laugh The Welsh will be at it next then the Oirish :devious

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
No no Phil', I'm all for it :hail can we have a go at the French next? can't even beat the Jocks at footie :laugh

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The romans had the right idea with the big wall:yes ..to keep the English out of Scotland.:)

:eatcorn

:laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
yeah but you lot decided to burrow underneath it! :rant j/k

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Simon, just cos you dress like one sometimes :tongue

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
richara3 said:
The romans had the right idea with the big wall:yes ..to keep the English out of Scotland.:)

:eatcorn

:laugh

Please remind us where you were born Andy:bitchslap

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
richara3 said:
The Romans had the right idea with the big wall:yes ..to keep the English out of Scotland.:)
never could figure that one out:O im 10/15 miles north of the wall.......but 40/50 miles south of Scotland:confused must be some kind of master race:devious the best of both worlds:devious
and before anyone says it NO not the worst:laugh

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
Please remind us where you were born Andy:bitchslap

Gods country mate.......cornwall:laugh

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I think we should keep scotland seperate. After all, they have their own seperate parliament that we are not allowed to vote in.....funny how they can all troop down to westminster and vote on our bloody stuff though

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
blademansw said:
I think we should keep scotland seperate. After all, they have their own seperate parliament that we are not allowed to vote in.....funny how they can all troop down to westminster and vote on our bloody stuff though

:O mate I really hope you wrote that in jest :O What happened to one big happy family :O :dowhat

Sorry mate, if I have read it wrong then thats my bad and I mean no offence :confused :) :)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
AllyMC said:
:O mate I really hope you wrote that in jest :O What happened to one big happy family :O :dowhat

Sorry mate, if I have read it wrong then thats my bad and I mean no offence :confused :) :)
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
I was hoping for a bite from tornado, but he's liverpool scum anyway:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
blademansw said:
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
I was hoping for a bite from tornado, but he's liverpool scum anyway:laugh :laugh :laugh
and being from swindon makes you proud??!!!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
tornado said:
and being from swindon makes you proud??!!!
Yep, too right it does:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts