TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make a warm TLZone welcome for our latest site vendor, Extreme Performance Solutions, run by site member Tash.

Extreme Performance Solutions was set up 18 months ago when it secured the UK import rights to Sebimoto carbon fiber and fiberglass bodywork, since then the company has also become importers for ITC Components, FG Gubellini (suspension) and Carrozzeria wheels. As well as these, EPS also sells all the other major makes of parts and accessories, including clothing/apparel products.

Stop by EPS's forum section, where they'll be helping you out with questions, and setting up group buys for TLZone members.

-:banana

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
FG Gubellini do some tasty rear shocks for the tls
seen them on ebay italy, look much better than the bitubo,they look to do one that mounts in same place as the bitubo and one that mounts in same way as a ohlins
so i'll be taking a look at any offers going :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi lads thanks for the welcome, yes Chris there will be some good eals coming. Gaz tteh Guballini shocks are ver nice, Ihave one waiting to be fitted to my RSV. I will be asking what group buys people want and will be setting them up. S if there is anything you would like please let me know, will post more later as I am out of the office and using my phone to post.
cheers
Mark

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
UH OH :banghead

If he thinks a bead breaker is for chain's..... we're in trouble :lol

bead breaker = tyres :thumbup

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yep ignore that last post, I am trying to do too many things at once. :coocoo I will sort that out this afternoon when back in office Rob.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts

:laugh

i suppose parts for the "R" model will be more expensive as there a better quality and upmarket item!!!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
welcome Tash :bigfinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts