TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got up today as usual put the jug on and turned on the computer...logged into a local bike website we have over here to find that three........:dowhat yea three guys had died yesterday while out riding........very sad indeed and for me anyway always a reminder of just how mortal we are and how dangerous these things we love so much can be......anyways as you were...just be careful.............

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea...shocking eh Brent......Bruce was a real TLS fan and had mentioned in a few pms that he was determined to get another.......

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
Bruce was not only a very talented rider but you couldn't meet a nicer person.
The last time i saw him was when i got a TLS Hoe off him...
He will be sorely missed by a lot of people.

RIP Bruce (loosebruce) and Darryl (dss3) ..both past TLS owners and killed in the same accident.

Condolences to their Family.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
RIP :(

·
Registered
909 Posts
RIP, best wishes to there family and friends.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
:no RIP

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Very sad :( you say 2 were in the same accident, what about the other guy:O

Hate these type of threads but kind of compelled to ask what happened.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
RIP Bruce and Darryl. :(

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
R.I.P. and best wishes to the families. I hope they find out the reason why it happened. I would like to know what NOT to do.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
RIP :(

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Damn! :thumbdown :(

RIP

:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all... my name is Nicki, I am Bruce's partner...
Bruce loved his TL's very much... and I knew he was a member of this forum... both Bruce and Daryl have owned TLS's and Bruce never stopped talking about his TL and how he was going to get another one day... he talked so fondly of them that I waa really looking forward to the day we got to park one in the garage, and for him to pillion me on it.

Bruce and Daryl were both taken from us when they collided head on in a beautiful set of twisties... Bruce's favourite bit of road to be precise (a section he rode as much as he could). There isant anything to be learned from the crash except, when your times up, its up. Many of our close friends were on the ride, I was not although i toyed with the idea of going right up until Bruce rode off from the house with his landlord and boss Ray.

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you for your warm wishes... and for your input from this forum into Bruce's life... although it was short, Bruce lived his life to the full, "Sleep when you die" being his motto.....
Both Bruce and Daryl will now be racing each other on their own track and still giving each other heaps and joking around i bet, where ever they are....
till we meet up again....
Nicki xx

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nickii... welcome to the site.. its such a misfortunate that ur first post is about the lose of two fellow riders.. i admire ur way of thinkin and how ur holding up.. i know its hard to loose a close person in your life, thats never an easy thing but with good faith and prayers.. life will get better. please let us know if there is anything we can do.. i didnt know either one of the guys but from what i read they were great people and they will surely be missed by many.. keep you head up.

Ash

1 - 20 of 20 Posts