TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be selling my PS3 (got it preordered at Gamestop) as soon as I get it on November 17th if anyone is interested. I need the cash more than I need the console, and I've already got an xbox360 which in enjoy thoroughly.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the big boy! 60gb hard drive, all the bells n whistles... I didnt wanna half ass it... If ur gonna spend $500, why not spend $600!?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
PM me details, let me know what you want.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah! Sorry folks, I forgot to update the thread.... The PS3 was sold for $1200... yep... twelve hundred... yikes... Better him than me... totally not worth it in my world, but I gladly accept the money!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ah! Sorry folks, I forgot to update the thread.... The PS3 was sold for $1200... yep... twelve hundred... yikes... Better him than me... totally not worth it in my world, but I gladly accept the money!
Thats what they are going for on Ebay.... $1200-$1800 all day long.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Wow, that is crazy!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
alot of spoiled kids I think?!:O

·
Registered
601 Posts
I paid less that $600 for my first motorcycle 1 year ago.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll never understand people. The AMAZING thing about it is, you can still go get in line YOURSELF and get a PS3 on the 17th, and pay the MSRP for it. I can MAYBE understand paying more for it if it was COMPLETELY sold out of stores, and you wanted to have one by Christmas

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I'll never understand people. The AMAZING thing about it is, you can still go get in line YOURSELF and get a PS3 on the 17th, and pay the MSRP for it. I can MAYBE understand paying more for it if it was COMPLETELY sold out of stores, and you wanted to have one by Christmas
Really,

Where, I need to go buy a few to resale. $$$$

·
Registered
179 Posts
Better hurry up lines have already started to form as of yesterday in the NCR :confused

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only some stores are allowing people to line up now. Many are kicking people out until 24 hours before they start selling. Some aren't letting people line up until 6pm tomorrow
Better hurry up lines have already started to form as of yesterday in the NCR :confused

·
Registered
179 Posts
I will be in line for the nintendo WII .........I hope all the ps3 scavengers are gone by then.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I just return to work and I can't stand that long so I guess I miss out again on buying to resale. :rant

1 - 20 of 61 Posts