Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on? TLPlanet!
is it closed?

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Looks more like the domain lease has expired.

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
I'm not sure myself. I'll contact Cindy and see what the problem is.

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
Alrighty, straight from Cindy. "The domain name company has screwed up the account and we are trying to fix (have been for the past week). The support people are idiots."

So, there you have it. Look on it as intermission and head out to the lobby for a snack. We'll be back shortly. :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I've had dealings with Network Solutions long before web.com assimilated them. Let's just put it this way: they'll never see a dime from me again. I've already move my brother's site. They're just being a$$es about TLP. Those Fockers managed to screw up all the advanced MX/Cname setups I had and defaulted it to their stupid "Under Construction" page. No: it wasn't expired. Godaddy wins. Moving another customer of mine to Gdaddy.

Anyone remembers AOL and how hard it was to leave them? Yeah. How Ef'ed up is that?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Still down

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I think it's best to have both simply because if one is down we always have the other to fall back on .

·
Registered
483 Posts
NS finally release the domain and transfer is finally complete. I've setup the CNAMES. Now it's another Hurry up and wait game till all Domain servers are updated.

See you all on the other side.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice to see it up again!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
:thumbup:thumbup

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Now it's gone again :confused

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Was back up, just now went down again JD, same screen as before

Attachments

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Working from where I'm sitting. From experience I know these domain registration issues can take a while to clear out of the global DNS caches. Some ISPs use unnecessarily long TTLs on their records. I've even had to phone some of them up and have them manually expire stale info sometimes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts