TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a chance to take some pics of my bike. Sorry it's a little dirty. I haven't ridden it for at least a week because it has been freezing out here. Enjoy!

Here is some of the damage that was done to it when a drunk idiot sat on it while I was gone.

More damage

Last of the damage

I'm going to do some more stuff to it over the winter. My to do list is:
1.) Relocate the rear brake resevoir
2.)ZX9 mirrors
3.)Fan switch mod
4.)Oil breather mod
5.)Polish some more things on it
6.)Add some sort of license plate light
7.)Hopefully replace the cracked fairing

Some pics of the good side!

Thats a nice rear...

Gap mod, I'm thinking about cutting down the undertail because it sticks forward a little now.

My new screen!

Stock screen height:

Sportech screen height:

My favorite pic!

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
lookin good.id say you got lucky really,my mates sv fell over off the sidestand and it cost him heaps[no crash knobs].the more bikes i see with that red pinstripe round wheels the more i like it.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Nice fast yellow one :thumbup

·
Registered
538 Posts
nice bike and glad to see it is the faster yellow one,...:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the sliders from denniskirk.com They where on sale for i think around $45-50 i think?? but they where red. I got them and just dyed them black from reading one of the frequent mods posts. As for the fluid, i'll probably change that out over winter. I just got the bike in May and have been riding it since.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
So some guy just sat on your bike and tipped it over and split? That takes gall. Good thing you weren't around. If it were my bike and I was around to see it happen, there would be assault charges pending :laugh

Very clean bike. I like the yellow ones. :hail

·
Registered
427 Posts
scratches like that wouldn't even bother me,
\You wouldn't be able to tell the after the next get off anyways.

Super clean bike mate, just enough polish to be super clean but not blingy! Well..... except that windscreen is kinda on the chaunchy side :puke

maybe now is time for the serious hard parts? :devious

BTW, How many miles on that bike?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, after putting the screen on and seeing it in broad daylight, it is a little too much bling for me now. I'm still debating if i should keep it and polish the wheels over the winter or trade for a ZG double bubble smoke....as for the mileage, i bought it with 14,000ish i think?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
ok, now dont ever take another pic without ur seat hump again:dowhat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts