TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the tiller for a tour around Northern Spain, from Santader to Gijon, then Santiago, Leon, a few days in Arenas de Cabrales then back to Bilbao. Three bikes were dropped... mine from the trailer in Oxfordshire before we'd even started, a Ducati from a steep viewpoint exit and a BMW 1600/6 on the hotel access road - luckliy none above 10mph :)

OK, linked images only according to the sticky - but the "Image" button won't accept images on Dropbox... and I can't delete the post! So until a mod could maybe move this to the right place or delete it.... they're here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gjzqv3xxp0wwuh/AAA9Jh46jPeEMJFY7w-OiLSHa?dl=0

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Nice Mole :thumbup. I'd love to get over there someday .After having a look at Stu's video footage I think there's a need for an eventual tour .

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
I spent 10 days there last October, mind you I also rode east to go over the Pyrenees via Andorra and south of France then across to the Atlantic coast before coming back to the picos,
Great roads and superb views, just wish I'd had less rain on my trip.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had a couple of days of rain but then some glorious sunshine - the roads around the Picos reminded me of the Oxley, but with a better surface and more of them :) Just had to watch out for the cows**t - and random cattle - as they were herded along a few of the routes....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts