TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,
Just wondering if there are any Perth riders keen to get together for a blast anytime soon.

·
Registered
735 Posts
There are a few of us. I know of 5-6 other TL riders not including myself and have probably seen in excess of 20 other TL riders that I don't know. It's just coordinating the ride that is a problem.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,mate,I'm keen any Sunday to organise something.Do you ride with anyone from Perth Street Bikes or Perth Riders?I will be doing the Racecraft day at Barbagello on the 22 Oct,so if you're there we could catch up.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I haven't really done many group rides. Perhaps 3 or 4. The majority of the PSB community are young speedsters with little skill or experience, so I do try and leave well enough alone. They do have the MAD ride on tomorrow(Sunday 8th Oct.) if you're keen for a spin. Can be quite a slow run though. I'll see if I can generate some interest from a few TL owners and rouse up a ride if you're interested.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be great,mate.I've only just discovered both PerthRiders and PSB sites.I haven't met anyone from either yet.I'm just looking for riding partners.I don't mind having some fun,but I don't want to ride like an idiot or with idiots.If something could be sorted where a few of us got together for a good social ride,I'd be stoked.:ytiller

·
Registered
756 Posts
G Day Tom
I live down Kojonup way so its a little hard to get to the Perth rides,alas i was up Perth last weekend and went to Barbagallo to watch the state round a few of us made the ride up and made a weekend of it.
If ever your down around this way chime in and i'll be happy to catch up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey T.HELL.

I notice you're from Rockingham.Me and a mate are going to the variety club river run on Sunday.It meets at Deepwater Point on the river.I live in Warnbro so we could pick up you and anyone else who wanted to come and trundle up to the meeting point.

Just thought it would be a good chance to say g'day.It might be a bit far for you TLRspud but if you're keen we can arrange to meet up before the ride.

Let me know if you're keen,guys.:ytiller

Check out - http://www.varietywa.com/files/grabdoc.php?type=doc&id=89&cid=43

·
Registered
756 Posts
Sorry tom
Cant make it this weekend,trying to concrete the shed floor!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries,mate.Maybe we can come down there sometime and you can show us some local roads.I ride pony expresses down there occassionally with the Wagin boys on my YZ.Lovely part of the world.:)

·
Registered
756 Posts
:) Sure thing,bout 100ks from here and the roads turn into bike riding roads,Boyup,Bridgetown,Nannup,Balingup, them parts:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts