TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rebuilt the motor and layed on the graphics from fabritech, GB carbon double bubble screen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome bike dude. Too bad you can't trash them fork reflectors, throws off the scheme, they are required in my state but they only stay on long enough to get it through inspection:devious . I love that color with the carbon though :thumbup Do I see a clear clutch cover in your future?

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks great , what about carbon levers ? blue is cool if you like it but the bike really looks good man.:hail :hail :hail :hail :hail

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Looks goooood!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
make the rims BLACK, add some GOLD BUSA calipers and a CCCover and you will be golden :thumbup

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the red SS you cant see to the left of the Z runs 11.50's streetable, and yes clear clutch cover is on the way as of yesterday.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
you got any extra parts layin around for an f-body, im lookin for a cheap exhaust :), and if you have any more pics of your cars hit me up.....

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
That looks hot!

Did you ever consider matching the cans to the paint job? There was a picture of some guys TLR on here who took a pair of ss Yosh cans and powdercoated them white to match the rest of the bike. He even re-rivited the Yosh badges back on them after they were coated. It looked really nice.

I wish I could find that picture.:banghead

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
810 Posts
have fun cleaning after every ride. White is evil and wrong. Except on a work truck or an offroad vehicle so the dirt won't show as bad.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I reckon white on a Tiller looks fantastic. Congrats mate. That is one sweet bike.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chrome wheels

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...after living in Japan with the "acid dirt" we get from China... I will never own another white vehicle again:banghead (but your's looks good)...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts