TLZone Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone after a map for a 1997-2001 Suzuki TL1000S
Standard exhaust with Yoshi Cans
K&N aftermarket Air filter.
I have it on my 99 Tls and would like some opinions.
send email address and I will pass it on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sure do.
Flick me an email address and I'll send it to you
Make sure your ECU is zeroed first (no Yosh box changes)
This is a public service announcement and a....... "Ollie, You've Gone and Dun it Now" THANK YOU to this guy right here. ITSMESTEVE YOU ARE THE WIZARD OF MAPS!. My self built map was a monster but fell off in places. Installed the map from and ran sooo smooth, I could have took a nap while riding. My map design is beast but when mixing the 2 together, the result is unbelievable, unforgettable and just plain insane. Again is say thank you sir......hats off to you!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yay! :thumbup
What do you mean by "mixing them together"?
Did you average them or use parts from each?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yay! :thumbup
What do you mean by "mixing them together"?
Did you average them or use parts from each?
I loaded your map and in places where I would have power decline or unwanted or needed power spikes on my map.....I used your data to replace mine. I also used pc suite to compare the maps and locate possible problem areas. In some of those spots, I used adjusted averages if necessary. About 4 or 5 adjustments later........she can and has scared the shit out of me if I'm not paying attention to her. I love it. Still dialing her in but she is overall more reliable now especially in-thru-exiting corners. I have that throttle control that just wasn't there before. Call me Physco but the feeling of drifting thru and out of the corner with just a twist is AWESOME! I would like to send you a copy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I made the mistake of putting my S on the Dyno before I replaced the intake manifolds this year.

It is a lot smoother, and certainly uses less fuel. But don't want to pay out to have it re-mapped again.
Went out several weeks ago and got burnt by a Blackbird from standstill ....eeerrrr :rant
I was not impressed.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Not sure there's any shame in getting done by a blackbird. There's a pretty decent motor hiding under the Honda plastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys I have read your response from this map and it sounds impressive. this is for the same mods I have except for white brothers instead of yosh. could you send it to me also. the only airbox mod map i could find on the power commander sight is just for flappers removed. that still doesn't comp for all the extra air I am getting.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have looked around on the forum, searched file vault, power commander, maps, every combination I can think of and still can not find any maps. the ones on power commanders web site seem pretty much worthless since they don't compensate for any mod except exhaust. can anyone please help me out???????
my mods are white brothers full exhaust, smart tre, joe v airbox mod with stock air filter, air injection system removed. the other mods don't concern my power commander 3 usb
please help

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have looked around on the forum, searched file vault, power commander, maps, every combination I can think of and still can not find any maps. the ones on power commanders web site seem pretty much worthless since they don't compensate for any mod except exhaust. can anyone please help me out???????
my mods are white brothers full exhaust, smart tre, joe v airbox mod with stock air filter, air injection system removed. the other mods don't concern my power commander 3 usb
please help
Is there PC3 maps available anywhere ?
I have a Wideband data logger in the pipeline but I'd like to see what other good custom maps look like too.

Something similar to - Full System, Airbox Mods, TLR Stacks etc

Any help most appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive got a 98 Tiller with the following mods. Air box mod, slash cut stock exhaust( not my choice, it was like this when I bought it) TRE and Ive been told that it has a set of cams in it.( any idea how to verify that?) Ive been playing with the mapping due to the fact that Im sure the previous owner messed it all up.. any help would be great. Is there a map hanging around for all this?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hmm yeah.. Anyone catched these maps?
I have a -97 TLS with tremod, airboxmod, k&N air filter, M4 full system... I havent run the bike yet, but i would like to load a good map with it before the winter is over..

Best Regards,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bike assembled with these things now, doesnt even start correcly. Guessing to much fuel that drowns the spark plugs. Im going to try out putting a map in the coming days.. But if someone has one for a almost same setup as i have, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Bike assembled with these things now, doesnt even start correcly. Guessing to much fuel that drowns the spark plugs. Im going to try out putting a map in the coming days.. But if someone has one for a almost same setup as i have, please let me know.
I flashed -5 fueling on my low end from the Yosh box.

S: Yoshi bolts, air box mod, coil plus mod, TRE.

The stock low end is way too rich. Just ask CrashB.

Please pm me your map variables. I'll visualize it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Hmm yeah.. Anyone catched these maps?
I have a -97 TLS with tremod, airboxmod, k&N air filter, M4 full system... I havent run the bike yet, but i would like to load a good map with it before the winter is over..

Best Regards,
Ps

I have a 97s...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah by the way, im running without DB-Killers as well.
I guess that il get the map variables from the power commander software? Going to barrow a PC as soon as i got time and plug it in then.
Are you running any specific spark plugs or ordinary CR9EK?

Best Regards,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yeah by the way, im running without DB-Killers as well.
I guess that il get the map variables from the power commander software? Going to barrow a PC as soon as i got time and plug it in then.
Are you running any specific spark plugs or ordinary CR9EK?

Best Regards,
I'm running iridium.

I'm sorry I assumed we were in a different thread.

My stupid visual for maps:

http://bondintel.com/threeD/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok guys who better to ask then all of you. So I have a PC III installed on my TLR. But reading thru these post Ive began to wonder if it has the right mapping. Not sure how to zero my ecu to map in using the pc map. Also could someone help me out with a map for tlr with full bolt on yoshi ?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts