TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to run the bike straight off the ecu to get home, when I plug the PC back in the fuel pump won't prime, but without it, it will and run properly. Beats me?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Your wiring loom is probably pulled out a bit on the plugs. They don't service them anymore so your best hope is to have a look and see if there's any loose wires or pins pulled out that are obvious and fixable.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I sent my PCII off to Dynojet and they disable the ignition module. Got it back and it worked fine. I sold it later on.

I had the same problem as you with it connected. Bike would crank but would not stay running. Disconnected the PCII and it ran fine.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Join the club. never had a fuel pump problem. Mine would give a TPS code and run like dogshit and usally stall mid corner in a real fast sweeper or something like that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a 1999 TL1000s setup with a Smart TRE and it runs fantastic, starts up 1st time every time no loss of power anywhere no complaint at all the PCIII has never let me down. If I remove the PCIII bike runs like SH*T but you need a good map!:)
Regards
Carl

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I've heard good things about Dynojets service, contact them and let them know the problem.

7 years w/o problems here, rock solid PCII

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.