TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to get rid of a pc3 yet??? Did they ever come out with the quick shifter yet for the tlr???

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I checked with Power Commander when I got my PC111 a couple of month ago, Still no quick shift for the TL tyhat plugs into the PC111. There is a reason for this, not just lack of interest.
If you want more details, call Dan Kyle at kyleusa.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
I checked with Power Commander when I got my PC111 a couple of month ago, Still no quick shift for the TL tyhat plugs into the PC111. There is a reason for this, not just lack of interest.
If you want more details, call Dan Kyle at kyleusa.com
Does anyone know why they don't have a quick shifter for the TL yet?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
No Dynojet TL quick shifter

Power commander makes a direct plugin Quick shift for the PC111. Not for the TL though

Dan actually called Dynojet for me to ask why no TL, If I remember right, it had something to do with the electronics on the TL.
Bummer:banghead

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Power commander makes a direct plugin Quick shift for the PC111. Not for the TL though

Dan actually called Dynojet for me to ask why no TL, If I remember right, it had something to do with the electronics on the TL.
Bummer:banghead
FWIW

if you can work out the elactronic problem the top pic is quite easy to plug & play on any bike :) its no different to the translodgic.

bigguns:

HMmmm got me thinking. might have a chat with makenzie71 :devious

1 - 6 of 6 Posts