TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tiller has ate it 2nd PC2. Ya think I would of learned by now that there junk. Good thing dynojet fixs them for nothing. BUT, I can't deal with the stock injection.:puke
I like the usabillity of the PC and don't relly want to fool around with a yoshi box.
Maybe the third time is a charm!
Anyone with a PC2 or 3 they want to get rid off? Need something while the current one goes to dynojet.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
1. How is your bike eating PCII's?
2. How long does it take? Mine was gone like a week and a half when I sent mine off to dynojet.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First one keept intermintly shutting off(no green LED, drops the map) and gives a TPS code. Sent it to dynojet they said it was the bike.Said when they had a tiller to test it on they would, that was a year and a half ago. They still have it.
Replaced the TPS on the tiller. got a brandy new PC2. worked for 4 months then kept shutting off, no LED, dropped the map. gave me a TPS code. I've checked the whole harness and connections. Nothing wrong with the tiller.
When the PC2 dies I can flick the box with my finger and it wakes up. LED comes on and TPS code dissapers.:O Shake it a bit and it fickers on and off. :O

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Huh? messing with a Yosh box? it takes 1 minute to set your ECU and its done....... end of story.......

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Mine's been getting abused in the tail of my TL for 7 years...never had a hiccup.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't really know how to use a yoshi box. You need a dyno right there to really see the changes your making don't you?
With the PC I can just keep changeing the whole maps and take a little test ride, untill I find the one I like. Thats what I like about it.
Yoshi boxs are easy and fast to use if you know what your doing, but I don't!:laugh

wsmc831... Thanks for rubbing it in!:2finger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts