TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of shorty pazzo levers for sale. They will fit a TLS or a cable clutch converted TLR. Brand new and never installed.
$100.00 shipped in the USA.

$100.00 shipped in the USA.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics up.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
172 Posts
No one is taking these for $100.00 shipped? :confused
Yeah, i almost jumped on them.. but blue??? They arent gonna go with a green TLS... poop.... and by the time i take them apart, get the anodize off and repolish them, i coulda just bought new, or the others from Speedking....

This is a great deal for any of the "R" guys that converted to cable setup.... or anyone that has a blue(did they make any???) TLS....

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes they did make a blue TLS.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I've got a Blue TLS I've been after these for a while, but money is the problem.... I don't have any. :banghead Otherwise I'd have these in a heart beat.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
TLR-Brendan, it is unlikely, but would you be willing to sell just the clutch side?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TLR-Brendan, it is unlikely, but would you be willing to sell just the clutch side?
No sorry. It's always hard to sell just one lever unless you have a set for sale. :laugh

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I have blue anodized adjuster, and a blue CCC ring to go with my blue preload adjusters... I have a very GREEN TLS. I agree it may look odd at first, but a few "accent" pieces in matching colors looks good to me. I stared adding the blue when I converted my gauges lights over to blue LEDs. ;)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
my mate could be interested, get bell him when he is up

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Geez ,I cant believe how long those hung around :O,good score for you Bill V .:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts