TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my second lap of my first session and my lower fairing flies off. So I limp back to the pits, take the rest of it off and go back out like a champ!

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Looks cool without that gixxer cammo. :laugh

Very nice track shots.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
nice pics mate

C

·
0 Posts
good form man. those pics makes me want to get another tl for a track bike... hmm.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Nice pics and great riding:thumbup I think part of your exhaust fell off too:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Great pics! :thumbup

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wow, that's lucky. Here you'd have been flagged in I think. You can't pass tech inspection without a proper lower fairing that can hold x amount of oil in case your motor belches. Turkey pans don't pass tech inspection either.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gixxerjasen said:
Wow, that's lucky. Here you'd have been flagged in I think. You can't pass tech inspection without a proper lower fairing that can hold x amount of oil in case your motor belches. Turkey pans don't pass tech inspection either.

How bout naked bikes? they cant run? :O

·
14,150 Posts
Nope, pg 16 of the 2006 CMRA rule book.

20) All machines are required to have a lower fairing capable of holding approximately 5 quarts or the maximum amount of fluid contained within the machine, whichever is less. Machines not equipped with a lower fairing from the manufacturer may have a custom piece fitted. Lowers must be attached in a manner approved by tech. "Turkey Pans" are not acceptable.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
thats the spirit :hail nice pics :thumbup

·
14,150 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts