TLZone Forums banner

381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Super Moderator,
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Hey there, im still new on TL but i need some parts, and for some reason everytime i go to a new page on tl zone, i have to keep putting in my username and pass, but i need some parts and have pay pal, and can do the money thing also, but i am looking for front and rear rotors in good or new condition. also some front blinkers, new used aftermarket or stock. new front and rear brake pads? And possibly a Left and Right fairing. If someone could just Email me at [email protected] with some pics and prices i would appreciate it much!!!! THANKS
Pm sent.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I need the foot controlled brake and shift levers, plus the cover ONLY for the rear brake resevoir if possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
do you still have the throttle bodies? do they still have the injectors in them mine are making a ticking noise and id like to fix that. thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
i am also looking for plastic cover that sits up under the duct tail to stop all the water getting up under the seat also acts asthe floor of a storage compartment when take of the rear cover sits up behind the tail light and indactors

also need a set of stock rear indactors

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
what is the conditon and maker of the aftermarket bodywork? Is it racing body work with the belly catch pan and no headlight cut out? I also am interested in the pc2 programmer.

·
Super Moderator,
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
what is the conditon and maker of the aftermarket bodywork? Is it racing body work with the belly catch pan and no headlight cut out? I also am interested in the pc2 programmer.
PC2 is sold.

I started a seperate thread for the bodywork. Click here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am purchasing this week! Sorry for being so low but money is tight and I just joined and never purchased anything like this before on the net. Is it possible to get a picture of the frame (the one for 750) ? And also a picture of the title so that I know u have it for real. or a xerox, fax of the title. or a picture that shows the frame and title are indeed the same. I just cant afford to lose any money on a bad deal. Sorry for being such a....My number is 630-359-5768. this is my home and fax unless u can email me [email protected]

381 - 399 of 399 Posts