TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a few years back (was crashed) with the intent of making it into a rat bike. It didn't run when I bought it, found out the frame was cracked after I got the bodywork off. I have never had it running, shifts through all the gears, compression is at 85 psi but it has been sitting for several years, most of the bodywork is cracked or scraped up. Let me know what your looking for and I'll let you know what I have and send pics.

DSCN0601.JPG DSCN0600.JPG

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought this a few years back (was crashed) with the intent of making it into a rat bike. It didn't run when I bought it, found out the frame was cracked after I got the bodywork off. I have never had it running, shifts through all the gears, compression is at 85 psi but it has been sitting for several years, most of the bodywork is cracked or scraped up. Let me know what your looking for and I'll let you know what I have and send pics.
$300.00 + shipping for the whole works

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TLR67
I have a rear master and front wheel, will post some pics later today of the front wheel it has some marks on it from a hack trying to do a tire change
Tried to send you a PM but your mail box is full

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am planning on moving this summer, won't be taking this with me, at this point would just like the whole thing gone, pick it up or pay for the freight

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm looking for a rear fender/battery tray. Your pictures look like you have one that isn't cut up. I also need a set of turn signals.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
goose1260, send me a PM with your phone # or email and I'll send you some pics of the rear fender it looks like it has been cut or broken off just below the tail light, do not have turn signals, the back ones are aftermarket and the fronts are missing

·
Registered
2002 tl100r
15 Posts
Hi, im in need of the sliders for the rear axle as well as the tensioner bolts. Ya got'um?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts