TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

That damn shitbook gave up after the warranty expired just 20 days. Thank you Mr Dell :banghead
--> If you need something for a Dell Latitude D600 laptop, let me know.
As example: WLAN card, CDRW/DVD drive, battery, display, some screws, etc

Greetings
Rufer

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
classic dell:lol I've been though 5 of their desktops at work in 2 years:doh

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
dibs on the yosh cover...

does it have a yosh cover? :devious

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can cut a clear cover into it. Where did I put the hacksaw :devious

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...I'm glad they include a 4 yr warrenty with all the OS employee purchases...I've been thru 3 HDD's but they have all come out the next business day and been replaced with out data loss...guess I've been lucky...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had plenty of repairs under warranty and yes, i was very satisfied with their warranty service. But I was just too dumb to sell it within warranty. Lesson learned.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
What specifically is wrong with it?

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The mainboard is cooked... For the 2nd time. First time was 2 days after purchase. I guess they programmed the expiration date wrong on the first one :laugh

Dell kindly offered me an exchange mainboard for just US$400 (remember the warranty expired just 20 days). I didn't want to inverst anything in a 3 year old broken notebook, so it has been parted.

@chucks_net: No thanks. I already have another Dell (my Boss paid for this one ;))

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aha. Sorry, things have been put on auction and now almost everything has bids. If you need something specifical, let me know.

Greetings
Rufer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts