TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well no one has bought my project bike so desperate times call for desperate measures. Its time to part it out. For those of you who dont know whats up for sale below are some pics. Now for some details. The 1998 engine is in great shape. Has about 19K on it. No smoke, no leaks, etc etc. I am using a TLR oil cooler and waterpump cover that will be sold seperately. I dont have the TLS oil cooler anymore. It has a new waterpump mechanical seal. The Transmission shifts smoothly, no problems what so ever. It has barnett springs in the clutch. The swingarm, rear wheel, new tire, rear disk, hub, caliper, caliper bracket, Showa spring, and spring brackets will all go with the 2000 model frame. This way whoever wants to go SSSA wont have any problems! The frame has a clean clear Texas title I will ship both the engine and the frame. These large items will be put on a pallet and drop shipped anywhere in the US. The forks and triples are from a 2005 GSXR 1000. The top triple has a carbon fiber overlay. The front wheel and rotors are 2004 GSXR 600. The brake calipers are from a 2003 GSXR 1000. The clip ons are from a TLR. Several parts including the wheels have been powder coated bronze. The tires are brand new Maxxis Supermaxx. I will probably forget alot of items so this list may be ongoing. If you dont see something on the list send me a PM I may of forgot it. Prices are all before shipping. I ship internationaly as well except for the engine and frame. If paying by Paypal please add 4%. If your interested in multiple items I will give a price break, just PM me.

Items in bold (Frame, swingarm, wheel, etc.) $1,000
Engine $400
Sub-Frame $50

Wheels and Suspension
Forks $200
Triple Trees $80
F. Wheel w/ tire $200

Cooling
Radiator (small bend in bottom, nothing bad) $100
Fan $25
TLR upper radiator $100
TLR overflow bottle $20

Brakes
F. Rotors $100
F. Calipers with line and pads $60
Rear Master Cylinder w/res $50
Front Master Cylinder with lever $50

Controls
TLR clipons $60
TLS clutch lever and mount $20

Electrical

L. side switch $50
R. side switch w/throttle tube $50
Engine harness $100
Headlight harness $15
ECU $50
Tip Over Sensor $10
Air temperature sensor $10
Side Stand switch $10

Other parts
TLR custom race tail section $60
TLS F seat $50
TLR slash cut exhaust $75
TLR oil cooler $60
TLR water pump cover $20
L. Rear set $50
R. Rear set $50
RK gold chain $30
Vandriver front sprocket cover $60

If you dont see what your looking for please send me a PM, I may have forgot it. Thanks, pics are below

Spoonmectr

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'm very interested in the forks and calipers.
How much other stuff do I need to put them on an R?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yep,with the use of Sam's excellent cross reference chart it looks like I would need the triples and the rotors but not the wheel,Which is good because the wheel size and weight would blow out freight charges.
Or is the axle spindle different?
Can you work out a total with freight to Australia?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep,with the use of Sam's excellent cross reference chart it looks like I would need the triples and the rotors but not the wheel,Which is good because the wheel size and weight would blow out freight charges.
Or is the axle spindle different?
Can you work out a total with freight to Australia?
You can use a TL wheel but you will need to machine some spacers. PM sent on shipping price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
pm sent re sprocket cover

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Cool.I'll take the forks triples ,calipers and axle:doug
PM sent

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Thanks Kami,pity it wasn't 3 weeks ago when the US$ was $1.07 Aus:doh

·
Registered
918 Posts
dibs on if moded
TLR oil cooler $60
TLR water pump cover $20

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Sam's probably still in bed but he may want the exhaust.
I'll ask you to hold it till he can confirm it thanks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts