Probably didn't hurt anything. The current should have been contained to the battery when off...First, let me start out by saying that I'm an idiot for not checking my equipment. Yesterday, I put my 2001 TL1000R on a battery charged set to 12 volts. What I neglected to notice was that the charger was set at 50 amps! Yes 50 amps.
Needless to say, I boiled the crap out of my battery so I purchased a new Yuasa AGM battery.
What I'm wondering is if there is anything else that could have possibly been damaged by such an overcharge. I wouldn't think that the stator or rectifier regulator would be harmed because the bike was off.
Should I look out for other problems due to this bone-headded overcharging??