TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since i posted a picture here due to circumstances. But here are some new pic's made today.

Today my family and my father in law went to see the nationall monument "Kamp Vught" This was a SS concentration camp. This was the only one outside of Germany territory. This is located only 15miles from were i live.
It was an impressive day. As you might be able to tell from my father in law's face... He is one of the luckey survivors of WWII...

All pics were made with a Fuji S5600, no photoshop just the outline with text added.
I have got more pics ( also collor ) iff people would like to see them. Just let me know.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Someone with your photographic skill needs to find a happier subject. I found myself thinking that those pics were beautiful and kept having to remind myself of the subject of the photograph. Stunning photographs, powerful images for sure!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Great pics mate - your father in law is one lucky boy !

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the kind words :hail

Although not my first time at war related museums, this was a special visit with my father in law present for the first time. The story's he tell's have a air of romance and frightening around them.. Verry strange.

Wel, glad you like the pics. I think a next serries will be of a more pleasant subject :)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Great shots Shaggy :thumbup

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts